After some consideration I decided that the huge dutch flower painting style would probably be a bit too ambitious for the time scheme and decided to work with some of the rejected elements to make a little posy A4/5 size.
First of all I was going to make some sunflowers, but they were just too acid trip. So it was more a case of casting around for a flower that fit the materials. In the end cornflowers seemed the most suitable.
Unfortunately they have lanceolate leaves (long and pointy), but I didn’t have anything that fit that description in my Rhinestone Cowgirl collection.
In this photo you can see the vase I made first, which is build up of all the waste bits and pieces from other shapes.
I planned on making a shadowed background for the flowers, leaves and vase. The size is marked out on the yellow page in green. But until I proof the blocks I can’t get the image onto the foam sheet i want to use.
As well as using up the horsey stickers I also found some animal ones in HEMA. They just had to get assembled into another big bunch of flowers.